The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) event is ideal for pharmaceutical industry professionals in quality control, quality assurance, supply chain and production management, as well as regulatory and compliance specialists involved in the manufacturing of medicines. The GMP event is complemented by the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) event which covers distribution aspects.
The GDP event is suitable for all wholesalers, including those operating from registered pharmacies. The event would benefit managers and key staff members involved in procuring, supplying, exporting, and storing medicines as well as Responsible Persons and Quality personnel.
These events will provide latest information and guidance on changing legislation and increasing complexity in the manufacturing and distribution chain. The symposium will offer a highly interactive ‘hands on’ learning experience, detailed workshop sessions will review actual sample deficiencies found by regulators and explain how to address and improve compliance in these critical areas.
- Gain greater knowledge of the quality and compliance issues affecting organisations.
- Have a clear understanding of your key responsibilities and accountabilities as Qualified Person, Head of Production or Responsible Person with a clear focus on the legal and compliance aspects.
- Gain detailed knowledge on the best in class standards of GMP and GDP and why is it so essential for patient safety.
- Recognise commonly seen GMP/GDP deficiencies and learn how to improve compliance in your organisation.
- Be familiar with new GMP and GDP requirements as covered by EU directives/regulations and guidelines.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the MHRA expectations and how to address and correct actual deficiencies.
- An opportunity to share concerns and learn directly from the MHRA.
- Discover what your peers are doing through managed workshops and network with like-minded professionals.
- Learn how to apply Quality Risk Management principles across your supply chain and manufacturing processes, allowing you to make best use of your resources.
- Develop your understanding of the use of control strategies to support a risk-based approach to quality across manufacture of all dosage forms, allowing you to make best use of your resources.
- Meet the experts: attend surgery sessions with key speakers.
Questions For The Panel
Once you have registered, you will have the opportunity to submit pre-event questions to our panel of speakers via the Delegate Area. You will be issued with login details on your registration confirmation email. The team will endeavour to answer as many of these questions as they can at the event.
To submit your questions, please log into the Delegate Area and go to Panel Questions in the menu.
Enjoyable event which enabled peer discussions and new contact. Great to have opportunity to raise questions with GDP inspectors on the day.
It was nice to see how engaging the speakers were and how willing they were to provide information and chat to attendees about anything.
Excellent presentations with very useful content which has given me a lot of food for thought. Many reoccurring themes throughout different topics highlighting the most important points of focus - Risk Assessment, change management, customer qualification etc.
Case studies were very useful to hear, it definitely helped to put theory into context. Also, the interactive part of the presentations helped with understanding.
The whole day was excellent and engaging. This was obviously carried out by an expert team.
Once registered, you can login to either event via the forms below. Please note that if you have registered for the Glasgow event, you must use the Glasgow Event Login form on the right hand side of the screen.